It goes without saying that we all want to look our best for the big day. So preparation is the key. Take care of your skin, hair and body months before your wedding and you will have a good base to start from.
BEFORE YOUR D-DAY!!
- To give your skin that healthy glow , you need to drink plenty of water, at least 2 liters per day all of us know dehydrated skin looks dull, dry and unattractive.
- Follow your everyday skin care regime religiously – cleansing, toning and moisturising routine and it is very important that you are using the right products for your skin type .IF YOU NEED ADVICE OR WANT TO FIND OUT YOUR SKIN TYPE,YOU CAN DO SO BY ANSWERING SIMPLE QUESTION IN ONE OF MY POST UNDER SKIN CARE.
- Exfoliating is very important for you as this will eliminate old dull skin cells and reveal new fresh skin beneath. you should even exfoliate your body and face every week to give you a soft and supple skin desired.This will give a lovely healthy shine to your body. and remember to lash on loads of body cream after you exfoliate to moisten the skin.
- Add green vegetables and seasonal fruits in your contribution. They are a rich source of minerals, fiber and vitamins .READ A POST ON COLOURFUL PLATE TO KNOW MORE ABT IT.
- A good tip to prevent bloating before the WEDDING are to cut down on carb’s the last few weeks before your big day.
- Exercise and work out regularly to keep yourself fit and it also adds healthy glow to your skin.
- For ultimate wedding skin , consider a series of monthly facials( according to your skin type) to unblock pores, reduce fine lines, treat acne and even out skin tone up to six months in advance of your big day. Do not compromise on the products used as by doing so you will be compromising on your wedding skin. Even if you are on a tight budget, one or two monthly facials can do wonders and help reduce stress.
- For you whole body care..Get your body bleached regularly and scrubbing and massaging will go well with this.
- Do not experiment with new products and facials for the two weeks before your wedding.
- Make the booking for the MAKE UP ARTIST,CHECK ABOUT IT AND GIVE THIS A BIT OF A TIME AS TAKING A RIGHT DECISION IS VERY IMP . Do so at least 4-5 months before the wedding and in the meantime get ready with your outfit and jewellery .
- AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST DECIDE YOUR DESIRED LOOK YOURSELF AND IMAGINE YOURSELF IN A THAT LOOK,THINK OF COLOURS YOU WANT TO BE USED ON YOU..YOUR EYE MAKE UP,YOUR LIPSTICK COLOUR …AS I M SURE YOU WOULD WANT TO LOOK THE WAY YOU WANT AND NOT HOW YOUR MAKE UP ARTIST WANT.
ON THE D-DAY
It is always good to co-ordinate your makeup with the bridal outfit and jewellery. If they are extremely heavy, then you should prefer to get light makeup done on the D-day.
- Never ever forget to apply the foundation on your neck, back, ears and other exposed areas of the body as welL.
- It is advisable to go for a light dusting of translucent powder, so that your face does not end up shining too much.
- Always go for a lip-liner that is the same shade as your lipstick and also carry your own lipstick shade as you never know if you will get the same shade or not.
AND YES OFCORSE BE HAPPY AND REMEMBER WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR MIND REFLECTS ON YOUR FACE AS WELL…SO KEEP SMILING ALL YOU BEAUTIFULL BRIDE TO BE AND ALL THE VERY BEST TO YOU ALL